This is a full-body tanning process utilizing new Magne Tan technology. The process takes less than one minute to perform and lasts 5-7 days. When finished you simply step out of the private booth, towel dry any remaining mist, dress and exit. The result is a uniform, natural-looking tan.
To learn more about MysticTan™ go to www.mystictan.com
Mystic Tanning Tips
Use these simple tips to make the most out of your MysticTan™ experience:
For best results, avoid oil-based products or products with emollients or emulsifiers.
Shower, shave and exfoliate prior to your Mystic Tan. We do not recommend wearing make-up or applying heavy moisturizers prior to tanning.
During Your Session…
Make sure you use an adequate amount of Barrier Cream on your fingernails, toenails, tops of your feet and any other areas of your skin that tend to be dry
For maximum results, wait at least 4-6 hours before showering or swimming
Moisturize daily, after showering.
Avoid exfoliating until you’re ready to Mystic Tan™ again.
MysticTan™ gives you the look of confidence, whether you’re shopping at the mall or having a night on the town. You’ll turn heads as you pass by with the perfect tan that looks like you’ve spent hours perfecting.
Even if you can’t tan through traditional means, Mystic Tan gives you a beautiful golden tan that looks completely natural. Hydrating nutrients enrich your skin, giving you a beautiful glow you thought you’d never achieve. You’ll fool them all!
Spray Tanning Tips
One of the best alternatives to indoor tanning is sunless tanning, which offers a realistic looking tan from a bottle. These products come in cream, gel, or spray-on form, and there are benefits and drawbacks to each. If you choose spray-on sunless tanning, a number of things can be done to improve the results. You can have your tan sprayed on at a tanning salon, or you can apply it yourself.
Whichever option you choose, here are a few tips for spray tanning, to make sure the application goes smoothly.
- Exfoliate – All the self-tanner in the world will do you no good if it attaches itself to dead skin that is about to come off your body! Use a loofah sponge in the bath the night before you self-tan to remove these dead skin cells.
- Moisturize – Applying a good moisturizer a few hours before you self tan is a great way to make sure your skin is ready to accept the self-tanner.
- Choose your clothes carefully – You should pick clothes that cover all the parts you do not wish to tan.
- Self-tanning nude is not recommended for newcomers, because the results can be unpredictable.
- Make sure you select tight fitting clothes so that the self-tanner cannot go under your sleeves.
- You should also choose dark colored clothes, since spray tanners will stain light clothes.
- If you are going to a tanning salon, follow the instructions! Self-tanning booths typically have a handout, so read up, and make sure you know what to do!
- BLOT – After applying your spray tan, you will need to blot your skin with a towel to catch any drips.
- Stand still – Standing still for about 30 seconds after a self-tanning booth application will ensure that your tan dries evenly. While it may take a lot longer to dry completely, the first minute or more is when you run a real risk of rubbing off the self-tanner before it has a chance to work.
- Protect your feet – Because they typically get less sun than the rest of you, your feet are paler and may get dark faster. If you are spraying yourself, go lightly on the feet. If you are using a booth, use the paper booties (usually offered by staff) to protect your feet and apply a self-tanner later on to ensure you get the right shade.